Breaking the bank on your skin routine when season’s change is so not necessary. All you need is a few key products to help bring your skin back to supple, juicy life instead of replacing the whole gang!
Your skin is your largest organ hence – love it up and treat it right! I’m a huge advocate of investing in healthy, non-toxic skincare. What are the common issues when seasons change? Your skin is either too dry or too oily. Appealing and attractive? No! Uncomfortable, yes. We can easily remedy that. Whether you’re lacking moisture or need to sop up too much oil production, look no further. All you really need is a variation of two key products. These products being the right face oil and the right face mask.
The products I mention are all products I either use as daily staples or have used.
- Skin Addix ‘After Glow’ (face oil): this product is amazing before putting on your moisturizer. Kicks moisture and hydration up a notch and always brings the hydrated glow to your beautiful mug.
- May Lindstrom ‘The Honey Mud’ (detox & hydrate): all May’s products are absolute freaking luxury and I use the majority of them. This product can double as a face wash and masque. It feels both cleansing and hydrating.
- Tata Harper ‘Resurfacing Masque (hydrate): love her products and have actually met her in person! Lovely woman. Heard her speak at abc Carpet and Home. This product feels so good and you truly do get a hydrated-glow post usage.
- Skinceuticals Hydrating Masque (hydrate): this product isn’t one I’m crazy over the top for, though I do believe it gave a great moisture quench when I was using it (and I hear others highly fave about it).
- Tata Harper ‘Replenishing Nutrient Complex’ (face oil): more Tata love. This product is amazing and works much like the first product I mention, only I layer this product on top of my moisturizer.
- May Lindstrom ‘The Problem Solver’ (detox): this product is a great acne zapper and one that helps neutralize too much oil (I find). All you have to do is read reviews on this product to know that it get the job done better than a lot of its counterparts.
- Origins ‘Clear Improvement’ charcoal mask (detox): this is a great go-to and can be found at Sephora! Great for sucking up impurities and adding a little oil-purge to your situation.
Whether you’re shifting from cold weather to hot or back again, simply tweaking your routine with these products – instead of switching up your whole routine, i.e. new moisturizer and face wash, etc. choose your product of choice and be your own skin scientist and beauty buff.
Yours in product junkie servitude with much love!
Now go freaking pamper yourself! One of my fave things to do.