(8:03 minute video)
Hi friends! This video is all about sharing a little tough love in organizing your money world and your life! How organized we are in life has a direct reflection on our finances. Should your life be messy, disorganized and cluttered, your money game & financial plan will likely be in the same boat.
Here I share concrete tactics and approaches (in mindset) that will serve organizing your day to day finances (and to do’s in life), as well as help you achieve your long term money goals – and big life goals full circle.
Consistent habits pave the pave for healthy growth and change, which is what this “how to organize your life” strategy in money, finance, and daily habit, is all about.
A couple points to remember in organizing your life and your finances:
– Use your phone to help organize your finances and to keep your daily schedule in check
– Carry a pen and paper with you to jot down reminders and help organize you as you go
– Making small changes to your daily routine will translate to long term positive effects wherever you apply these changes, be they your health, finances, money management, relationships, work, career, saving, budgeting, living, loving and otherwise. It all counts!
– Keep a healthy & positive attitude in all areas of your life, and don’t get down on yourself should you stumble! We’re given each new day to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off – and better our habits in consistent routine, finances, relationships, and in all areas of life!
For the goods I’ve spoken of, feel free to jump to the below:
1. Grab your free expense minder (budget template) and wickedly awesome eBook: Nine Save Your Ass Financial Rules everyone should know, right here: http://bit.ly/1TKOLIo
2. Check this blog post out, “A Morning Routine Worth It’s Weight in Gold”, https://sloanlauinger.com/a-morning-ri…
Questions & comments? I am an open book. Feel free to hit me up! Be well & see you back here next Thursday or sooner! x Sloan