(6 minute read)
Welcome to Day 7 of the “Twelve Days of Giving”! This read is a transcription from the Facebook LIVE that goes along with it found in The Prosperity Lounge on Facebook. Today we dive into vulnerability and how it influences, effects and strengths our personal & professional lives when we live it’s full essence.
Have you ever thought about how your vulnerabilities can make you money? The first rule is to surrender your fears around said vulnerabilities. Turn those vulnerable fears into love-based solutions (and strategies).
When you are in tune and living your authentic self’s calling, the channels for delivery and exchange flow so much quicker and clearer. Quick and clear is a positive when talking business, finance and money. There’s less room for blockage as you’re living and vibrating your truth.
One of the keys to “going big” in this world is subscribing to the concept of vulnerability through which you expose your true colors, allowing the rest of the world to see your beautiful and unique Light. It’s only when others can see your Light that you’ll invite in more of what is meant for you. New relationships and opportunities will appear, your health will improve, relationships will become more meaningful, and the way you earn an income and do business will change with wild freaking magnitude!
Have you ever known (or felt) you were in the wrong career, wrong relationship, wrong situation in general? It’s not until we realize these things and do the work to move forward and shift from A to B that we’ll start opening and making space for something equal or better (in opportunity & experience). It’s how we grow, move on, and “get better”.
By stepping into your vulnerability and living your truth you will notice these things:
- You definitely enjoy working with some people better than others.
- You enjoy spending time around some people more than others.
- Some forms of making money come to you easier than others.
- Some forms of earning an income “feel” a lot healthier or fluid than others.
- Some forms of earning come more “naturally” than others.
- You speak some people’s language (and vice versa) more naturally than others.
- You work more effectively (teams or collaborations) with some people more than others.
- You’re more productive in certain environments.
By noticing what’s meant for you (and what’s not) you’ll be able to create the necessary space, live your truth and vibrate at the level you are meant to. This simple act will open the channels (and floodgates) to monetary ease and sustainable affluence.
Tips on how to embrace vulnerability and use it as strength:
- Write down what you feel are undisclosed traits of yourself that you love, though that you’re uncomfortable sharing with others. Maybe you’re spiritual, maybe you’re an artist, maybe it’s a sense of style, your writing, an instrument, a gift you have that helps leverage your world and people can’t quite put their finger on it.
- Make a list of all the positives around why you love or accept these traits.
- Make a list of why you think others wouldn’t.
- Understand that your ego is representing the non-acceptance list. Literally, burn that list.
- Start gently peeling the layers and sharing bits and pieces of your undisclosed love list traits and live more of you!
- Understand that your vulnerabilities help you establish a greater sense of radical self-awareness, hence help you leverage and channel your inner power!
If you want the true reward of monetary flow with ease and long-term sustainable growth, gain and affluence, you’ll have to give up your resistance (risky biz) and step into putting one powerfully vulnerable foot in front of the other to living your truest self.
In closing, think of your vulnerabilities as energy conductors and let love be the coal that makes that train roll! Use your vulnerabilities to blow your own damn mind and create the experiences (and income) you wish existed. Then – quit wishing, be intentional, invite them in and start living them!
Have questions on a personal note? Hit me up. I’m glad to help!