Sloan is a business advisor, consultant and wealth mentor to entrepreneurs and small businesses. She stands for the power of choice and living a life of emotional & financial freedom. Sloan supports her clients in creating a life of long term sustainable wealth by helping them authentically earn an income.
With each client and project Sloan’s expertise is in identifying her client’s niche skills and helping them demonstrate their value in a way that sells – and positions them as the peak performer in their field.
Through creative monetization, business development and mindset transformation she helps her clients grow their business’ ongoing and/or transition from career A to B with confidence, clarity and ease.
Sloan works with individuals on a one to one and group coaching basis as she completes her MBA with a triple accredited (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA) international business school.
Sloan has over a decade of experience working for and with Fortune 500 companies, boutique organizations and entrepreneurs in both Canada & the USA in various capacities including strategic planning, business development & risk management. She was a licensed Investment Advisor from 2007-2014 with her focus and specialism being the Equity Capital Markets, wealth management, and equity trading. Industries of experience include finance, energy, lifestyle, non-profit & entertainment.
More Good Love:
- I was born & raised in small town in Canada (population 2200) among an amazing community, where I danced competitively growing up (tap, jazz, ballet), played provincial softball and (tried to play) piano.
- Lover of humans, I’m an old soul, maker, and economics geek who’s here to serve whomever I’m able while on this earth.
- I’m an ultra morning person, who loves her morning ritual. Should I have to forfeit my morning workout – insert foul words.
- I believe that life is a contact sport – in that whomever (and whatever) you engage and come into contact with, you leave them (or it) better off than first encountered.
- I’m a dog mum, cyclist & newbie marathoner (see you for at the CHI 40th marathon!) obsessed with skin & gut health.
- I’m a abundance guru with a serious appreciation for style and am an advocate of all and who I love.
- If you dropped me in the wilderness I could definitely survive – though if there’s an André Balazs property nearby, you can bet I’ll be booked in for a civilized lunch.
- I’ve been a devoted vegetarian, savage Paleo, and now simply listen to my body while fuelling on whole foods.
- The bulk of my adult life has been lived in Vancouver, Canada, now split with San Diego, California, while indulging in some pretty amazing travel; all of which I’m immeasurably grateful for! St.Barth feels like a second home.
- A perfect day in my world is downing a potent green juice outside on the deck (at home near the water & the wilderness) with family, a great friend, colleague or client talking life.
- In my sphere confidentiality, loyalty, and openness hold the strongest long term relationships, and collaboration – the foundation to growth.
- My guiding rules of thumb and reminders are basic: time is precious, relationships and experiences are everything, it’s so much easier to love than to fear, there is so damn much in this world to be grateful for, and if you’re not having fun – you’re doing it wrong!
I Believe . . .
- I believe in transformation, the power of choice, access to information, equality & inclusion and that a solid business strategy & financial game will help open any door that is meant for you.
- I believe that long term sustainable income is ours for the taking when we are authentically earning in connection with our core values.
- I believe in counting blessings not our bank accounts.
- I believe health is wealth and that a healthy mind is the gateway to abundance and achieving everything you want.
- I believe that money isn’t everything but that is helps give us options to self-support, GIVE and improve quality of life and that IS kind of everything.
- I believe in expanding income to abundantly meet the budget in excess more so than contracting your expenses while wisely managing all.
- I believe in quality over quantity and that when our choices reflect long term wishes they are choices well made.
- I believe in living a life of MORE not less and that prosperity and abundance in endless supply for all of us.
- I believe in living unapologetically to each their own in needs and wants, so long as generosity always exceeds intake.
- I believe in the value of mutual exchange, that we are a reflection of GIVE and take, and that to make one side of the equation work we must embrace both with ease not resistance.
- I believe that with the right support, education and empowerment that living YOUR best case scenario is possible (when you do the work).
- I believe that everything is possible when you allocate the energy it takes to convert the impossible into the possible. It takes active faith and belief with conviction.